Learn the following:
- What is unique and uniquely complicated about pooling in Texas.
- If forced pooling is extremely uncommon, what alternatives exist for operators trying to develop acreage?
- Under what conditions will the Texas Railroad Commission (RRC) grant a drilling permit to an operator?
- What are Production Sharing Agreements (PSA) and Allocation Wells and why can the use of these sometimes be controversial?
- When to employ Pooling versus PSAs/Allocation wells, the risks and benefits of each.